Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowner insurance in Ohio
Serving Pemberville, Luckey, Woodville, Wayne, Bradner, and surrounding areas.
Because everyone's needs are not the same, it is best to consult your agent to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
There are several additional coverages we can add to your policy for more protection. Coverages include better roof replacement, equipment breakdown, personal injury, Id theft, tools, scheduled personal property and more.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
FAQ for Homeowners insurance?
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
1. Is it worth it to have homeowners insurance?
It's important to make sure your home is protected. Theft, fire, and plumping accidents happen and could cost thousand to fix. That is why insurance is a must to help offset
2. Do I need flood insurance?
Home insurance policies don't usually cover flooding. Every property is vulnerable to flooding. Flooding can happen anywhere, at any time. If you live in an area to low to
moderate flooding risk it's best to consider flood insurance. Fill out a quote for now to get more information about flood insurance. Flood insurance quote form
3. How much coverage do I need for home insurance?
Homeowner insurance will cover accidents that happen on your property. Most homeowner's insurance policies have a minimum of $100,000 in liability coverage. But, you
should buy at least $300,000 - and $500,000 if you can.
Call us today at 419-287-3231
or fill out an online quote